- 22.04.2014 : | WESTPAC 9th International Scientific Symposium
- 18.04.2014 : | WESTPAC-CorReCAP Project – Third Summer School on "Resilience of Coral Reefs to the Climate Change and Anthropogenic Disturbances"
- 24.03.2014 : | INCOIS International Training Course on Remote Sensing of Potential Fishing Zones and Ocean State Forecast
- 16.12.2013 : | WESTPAC Advisory Group Meeting and International Scientific Steering Committee (ISSC) Meeting
- 26.11.2013 : | Indo-Pacific Ocean Forum on “Charting the Future of Sustained Ocean Observations and Services”, Bangkok, Thailand
- 25.11.2013 : | Sixth International Workshop on the Fluvial Sediment Supply to the South China Sea
- 05.11.2013 : | 3rd WESTPAC Training Workshop on Toxic Marine Organisms and their Toxins “Technical guideline for Ciguatera study: experiences from Japan”
- 10.12.2013 : | WESTPAC Scientists Develop Technical Guideline for Ciguatera Study
- 02.12.2013 : | Intensifying Operational Oceanography for Improved Services to the Indo-Pacific Society
- 06.11.2013 : | Regional center on ocean dynamics and climate to share its experience among IOC regions
- 30.09.2013 : | What the ocean can reveal about human influence on the climate
- 02.09.2013 : | Young Scientists’ Research Interests Triggered in Monsoon and its Impact on Ocean Ecosystems
- 25.08.2013 : | Third WESTPAC Training Course on Air-Sea Interaction and Modeling successfully conducted in Qingdao, China
- 16.08.2013 : | WESTPAC kicks off its new project on DNA Taxonomy
WESTPAC is committed to forging cooperation among scientists, institutes and countries in the Western Pacific and adjacent regions in the study of ocean, in order to assist countries in sustainably managing ocean and coastal biodiversity and resources, protecting coastal populations, and maintaining ecosystem services in line with their own priorities and needs.
Calendar of Activities